Tuesday, October 17, 2006

And the knitting continues

Sorry it has been so long, but I've been trying to things done around the house. I have managed to finish and gift the bamboo socks for Rich's Dad. I've started a pair of green socks for Christmas present. I continue to struggle with the Moebious lace scarf. I dropped a stitch and am still sorting out what I need to do to fix it. It's about half way done. I started another lace scarf twice but am still not happy with the way it looks. Just what do you knit with a sturdy mohair handspun fingering weight that you don't have a lot of? First time I've ever used something like it and it handles differently and looks... stiff. Gonna hafta think more on it....

And I promise that someday I WILL upload the pictures. I've got a whole folder full waiting, but every time I try to upload at home on dial-up, it croaks. Think I am going to have to borrow a jump drive and do it from work after hours, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home